"Mommmy, I want you to go to the hospital now to get the baby out in the water and then I can put a diaper on him and watch a movie with him."
"You want him out right now?"
"Yeah, so I can hold him."
"YEAH!" yells Jilly. Anything remotely exciting is a cause to be yelled about with her.
The whole "get the baby out in the water" thing comes from some video clips I showed Ev and Jilly on Babycenter.com. One was a water birth, very relaxed mom, no screaming, carnage, etc. So I figured I was safe showing it to them. I wanted them to know how this baby was going to get out into the world. They LOVED watching it. They thought it was so cool. Now one of their favorite pastimes is watching "baby movies" and movies of themselves as babies. Little kids are so cool.
3 comments:
oh yay, i'm so glad we now have a video camera, i think our kids will like the videos when they get old enough! Your girls are so cute, looks like they will be GREAT big sisters! Especially if they're willing to change diapers!
That is so funny! It's great that they're so excited. I have watched those same clips-they're really cool. Karissa could stare at photos and videos of herself and family members for hours if you let her.
Hilarious. I love how excited your girls are! Noah is oblivious about the whole thing although he will at least give my tummy "the baby" kisses. I can't wait to hear about your girls' reactions when their little brother finally makes his appearance! Hope this last stretch of pregnancy is going well for you!
Post a Comment