Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ahhhh,

Vacations are good.

Getting some mud time in.

Visited friends with a cute girlfriend for Gordo.

Rolling in the grass with a fun second cousin in Idaho.

Sitting in museum sculptures is important business.

Fun little streams cut away in a hillside in Idaho Falls.

Saw and loved their great-grandparents.

Oh, beautiful Idaho landscape. I will miss you.

Experimenting with oatmeal cereal. He loves it so far.

This is the miracle diaper rash remedy for da boy.

And...the pool. Few words needed.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah for vacations and time with family. Hope it is all grand and joyous. You sure are a nice Mom to let your girls have all that fun in the mud!

The Greenacres said...

I heard you were going to be down south it is always so good to visit. Grandma and Grandpa for that matter love to see everyone. The words keep on Trucking come to mind in reference to the crazy pace of your life right now, that can be so exhausting. Good luck.

Katie

Nicole Goble said...

I love bag balm.....I will never use anything else ever again! My mom used it on us when we were kids.