I was at the pool yesterday with my kids and there were some other kids there, from the Taylor side of the family. A little granddaughter, probably about 4 years old, saw her Grandma get into the pool and asked, "Grandma, did you paint on your legs?"
"No, I didn't. Why are you asking that?"
Grandpa and the adult children just start cracking up. The little girl was referring to the spider and varicose veins on Grandma's legs.
Oh, the things I gets to look forward to when I am older!
And Jilly is referring to me as Priscilla. No idea where that came from.
2 comments:
When you're older? Man I already feel like I have that. I will be walking paint when I'm a granny.
Hey Shaunie, sorry I'm just getting back to you about your questions. Humidity, yeah, I'm still kind of figuring out how to do my hair in this humidity. It is definitely more humid in the summer months, not as much in the winter but still more than Utah I'd say. And Yeah! playgroup is really awesome and I look forward to it as well. We always have a good turn out and this past month it's been at the pool but more often it's at a park that is within walking distance from Verano. I drive sometimes though. Actually, the lady that sends out the reminder emails about playgroup is passing the job over to me in September and I'm more than happy to do it! What is your email? I'll put you on the list! you can send it to me via facebook if you'd like. Also, I just sent you guys a little letter so I hope it arrives soon!
Post a Comment