Here's a video showing Gordo's crawling ability. More like army crawling. But I haven't had a kid this mobile at 6 months. He doesn't care about sitting up (he can't do it yet) because he can get around and vacuum the carpet. He's my cute and very wriggly little boy!
4 comments:
He's doing great! How fun!
cute. ev's hair looks darker. and shorter. did you cut it? crazy that he's crawling so soon. dun-dun-dun! fun for you! ;)
It appears you are seeing some of the first differences between boys & girls. When Dan & Ben played they were everywhere and made huge messes. I was surprised when Michelle would sit in one corner or spot and play with her dolls for a long time.
He's a fast little crawler!
WOW! He's getting so big. I can't believe he is crawling already. He looks a lot like Evelyn did...doesn't he? She is so grown up too. It's fun to see them on video.
Post a Comment