...when you don't listen to the little voice that says, "You know, you should really put that pie in a more stable place." But I thought, "nah, it'll be fine." Then I forgot about it, braked hard a few times, and this is the result. Rest in peace, glorious Costco pumpkin pie.
I was really okay with it, because a messed-up pie meant I could eat it now, instead of two days from now. I am a very patient person when it comes to this pumpkin pie.
Happy Thanksgiving. May your day be filled with thanks and scrumptious, presentable desserts.
3 comments:
whoops! looks yummy though! I hope you still ate it with whippped cream!
Mmmmmm....We have 2 pumpkin pies left, a quarter of lemon and an apple. Surprising, how popular the lemon meringue is at Thanksgiving.
What's the best thing to put into pumpkin pie?
Your teeth!
Post a Comment