Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Camera!

And a very nice camera it is. Here are a few of the many pictures we've been shooting with it:


Chasing seagulls.
I guess he needed to ex-foliate his insides; I don't know why you would actually eat sand. He did eat less than I expected though.

Getting the girls to hold still for a picture at the playground. Gordon likes to meet them at the bottom of the slide.
Ben is in the midst of finals, and besides that we've had a quiet February/March. We were all sick with bronchiolitis for a little while there, but we're all better from that and hopefully that will be the worst we see of the cold and flu season. It's spring here, so I hope all the yucky bugs are on their way out.


4 comments:

Emily said...

it looks great! what kind did you end up going with?

Emily said...

and gmail won't let me send my reply to you for some reason but thanks for letting me know and we should be there!

Zac and Kaylan said...

The pictures look great! Bathtime is Haley and Kori's favorite time together! Glad to see it's Evelyn and Jillian's too! That is one big mouthful of sand Mister Gordon! Whoa! That must have been an interesting diaper to change ;) Glad to hear everyone is healthy! Let's keep it that way!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Fun pictures...and I'm so jealous of seeing the beach....we still have SNOW (yes, i even hate saying it!)What camera did you end up getting, we're trying to get a new one too!