I'm so glad you got it up! That was adorable! Gordon is such a handsome 1 year old. We've loved watching him grow over the past few months. Happy birthday!
The video isn't working for my internet connection, but I have to say, that conversation on your sidebar between Jillian and Ben is hilarious. Good thing mommies don't get offended easily huh? :)
7 comments:
I'm so glad you got it up! That was adorable! Gordon is such a handsome 1 year old. We've loved watching him grow over the past few months. Happy birthday!
p.s. Shaunie, you look so pretty!
Cute! It is so fun to see your family in action, but it makes me miss you more.
Thanks for sharing the videos. The boys loved watching the ones you posted!
Watching that made me miss you guys! Our kids do the same thing -- crawling across the table, counter, etc. I can't wait to see you guys!
I like that blue on you. It really looks springy! I wish we had nice warm weather here...
The video isn't working for my internet connection, but I have to say, that conversation on your sidebar between Jillian and Ben is hilarious. Good thing mommies don't get offended easily huh? :)
So cute! What a big boy! Happy Birthday Gordon! Time flies way too fast! By the way...Shaunie, you look great :)
mmmmmmmm...forbidden doughnut cake. Looks awesome...I need one of those. I see what Kristan can whip up on my birthday.
Fun!
What a great cake for a one year old, I'm totally going to steal that idea, and what a great excuse to buy doughnut holes.
Katie
Post a Comment