On one hot day last week, we emptied out some toy containers and put water in them to splash out on the balcony. The kids had fun, but I think the extra water on the balcony may have had something to do with the ant infestation we found on Saturday morning.
Another morning while Evelyn was at school we headed to the mall to play on the splash pad and do a little shopping, for me. It's been quite a while since I bought anything new.
Jilly has entered the "I can't make a normal smile for pictures" phase. Evelyn is just starting to come out of it, for now. Because the girls are so close in age, I don't really get a break between developmental phases. I'm always surprised to see Jilly begin a phase that Evelyn is just leaving. I can't believe this little girl is growing up so fast.
After General Conference ended on Sunday, we went to our local beach to see the results of the annual sandcastle competition. These ones were my favorites.
Another statement about the housing market? Our economic reality?
A replica of Minas Tirith, from J.R.R. Tolkein's, "Lord of the Rings". (Great movies, haven't gotten around to reading the books).
The kids enjoyed Thomas the Train, the girls are standing here with a favorite friend.
Someone poking more fun at Bret Favre.
1 comment:
I love how you can see the top of Gordon's head in the top picture! It's hard to get them to hold still! I'm so glad you posted pics of the sand castle thing. I was hoping someone would since we didn't make it. That Lord of the Rings one is so crazy! Max would've loved the choo choo too!
sorry again about the ants
Post a Comment