Friday, November 19, 2010

More Halloween


Ben and I have never carved a pumpkin in our entire time together. Crime? Maybe. Less messy? Definitely.
 I've never been a fan of the slimy entrails of a pumpkin. The girls were NOT interested in sticking their hands in. Ben was operating the camera, so of course he wouldn't do it.
Yep, Gordon. "EWWWW!" is right.

Here was our trunk for the tri-ward trunk or treat. The kids made out like bandits. I'm still sick of sugar and it's almost Thanksgiving. I'm thinking beef jerky and fruit for stocking stuffers instead of candy this year.


Evelyn was having a Halloween identity crisis and couldn't decide if she was a fairy, princess, witch, Dracula, or the Sugar Plum Fairy. Jilly kept it simple and went as Cinderella. Gordon was the monkey. So appropriate for him. 

1 comment:

The Mothership said...

I'm assuming you meant to put pic's in here. Something didn't work like it was supposed to...