Sunday, July 24, 2011

And it's July

I finished summer block (phew!), and along with a month chock-full of craziness, we were able to take some needed time off. Some pictures from this crazy last month. 
 On the 4th of July, we BBQ'd with some friends whose daughter (the same age as Ev), had recently learned to ride her bike without training wheels, and brought the bike to the BBQ. While we were eating and chatting, Ev was teaching herself to ride that bike. She taught herself, and spent the week before we left practicing all the time. I removed Jilly's training wheels at her request, but she is going to need a bit more practice!
 One hot, humid day at the beach. Ev's missing quite a few teeth right now. 
 This boy is enjoying throwing just about anything. 
 Ev celebrated her birthday right before vacation, she wanted to have a dress-up tea party with some of her girlfriends. We had a little tea party, painted nails, and made crafts. I think they had fun. 
Now if I could only hire someone to follow me around and take pictures. Or get me a way more awesome camera.

1 comment:

The Mothership said...

love this!! it's making me so excited to see you guys. where are you at now?

Toothless grins are the best. :)