Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 31, 2007


Roly-poly and the Weed

Jilllian figured out how to roll over this week, and so she's all over the place. She also became suddenly interested in whatever I eat or drink. If I'm drinking out of a glass and holding her, she'll come at the glass with her mouth open like she's going to attack it. So I've tried feeding her some rice cereal over the past few days, and she absolutely hates it. I hope I'm not getting a super-picky eater!



Evelyn has been nicknamed the Weed. I bought her a pair of cute Easter sandals not two weeks ago, and I bought them big. Today, they fit perfectly. At that rate, she'll be out of them by the end of April. I know you're always buying new clothes for your kids because they outgrow them, but not that fast! Late last summer I bought a bunch of "big" clothes on clearance at Old Navy for Evelyn this summer, but my "big" is probably going to be "small" by the time it's warm enough for her to wear them. Oh well. I guess there's always hope for Jillian.

Easter Bubbles



 We had a pretty good Easter Sunday - the Lanengas invited us over for their delicious ham dinner, and then we headed home for Evelyn's nap and an Easter egg hunt in the house. It was pretty cool outside, and Evelyn was Oscar the grouch when she woke up, so the living room worked out well. I don't think Evelyn cared.



Whenever she found an egg she would stop, crack it open, and eat all the candy first. When she had her fill, she wasn't interested any more.


Her favorite Easter present by far has been the bubbles. I couldn't resist posting the black and white picture!

No comments: