Mid-Fall semester 2003 wedding. Marathon weekend. It was awesome.
Columbia River Temple
Exiting Temple. Favorite dress-up day of my life. And a good-looking guy to share it with.
Kissing.
More Kissing. Because that's what you're supposed to do, right?
His Family, the Cluffs.
My Family, the Gibbons.
Most of my girl cousins. I don't know whose idea this was, but it made for a fun picture.
And I don't know whose idea this was either, but it's another fun picture. 4 of these guys were good post-mission friends.
The best view, among digital pictures, of the back of my dress. It was my favorite part of the dress. It would tie up into a bustle if I didn't want to drag it around. Personally, I enjoyed dragging it around.
My younger sister Nicole, in her dress from her wedding 6 months before.
Ben and younger sister Michelle. I always smile when I see her in wedding pictures, because she was wearing black combat boots under her nice, red dress.
The Cheesecake. No wedding cake here.
A week later at the open house in Idaho, Ben's aunts and uncles showered him with silly string as he dug through this giant box. He was covered in it by the time they'd finished.







No comments:
Post a Comment