Monday, April 15, 2013

Gordon Stories

Gordon got a Jack Sparrow Christmas ornament from Grandma Chickens, and he doesn't want to hang it on the tree, "Because a big spider might get him!" Later on, Gordon reasons that Jack Sparrow can't be snatched by the spider, "Because he has a gun to shoot him and a sword to sword him!"

Gordon has a pair of shark-printed pajamas that he loves, and he knows that clothes get smaller as he grows. He figured out a solution: "Mom, do you have a magic wand?" Nope. Do you think we can use magic on your clothes? "Yeah! We can go to the fairy store and buy a magic wand to magic my clothes bigger! Mom, did you magic your clothes bigger?" No, I bought mine bigger. "Oh. I want my shark jammies to be bigger."

Waking up in the morning: "Mom! We get to have Christmas and Halloween again! Let's put our Halloween and Christmas decorations up, and then we can have Thanksgiving!" This is the order in which Christmas comes again in his mind.

Gordon's "When I'm growed up" stories, or "When I was a baby," stories. He talks about how I grew in his belly, how he grew in mine, and how we went to Disneyland and all sorts of crazy stuff. I love how his little brain is processing time and space.

No comments: