So I tried downloading a new background from pyzam and completely messed up my blog. Probably user error, I have been having a lot of these lately. Somehow in the process my links list was deleted. So if you would all be so kind and leave me your blog address, I would appreciate it.
Update: As you can see, I was able to find many of the addresses through my computer history and other subversive methods. (Just kidding). Because my memory is not 100% accurate, I'm sure someone's link is not on my list. If that's you, please leave a note for me and I will fix it!
2 comments:
OK I had to laugh because I have almost the exact same post on my blog only mines called, "stupid template". I figured out how to do it without losing anythig though, but its hard to explain. E-mail me if you want to know. Once I figured it out it is fairly easy.
This is scary.....you are my tech support for my blog!!!!
Post a Comment