We had a whirlwind week of family visiting and even a party, and then packing and lots of driving to make it out to Washington for the next six weeks. The girls are liking it, Evelyn started talking about jumping on the trampoline 10 days ago. She also likes having Heather and Ryan around, especially the latter who is playing hide-and-seek with her this very moment. I'm typing this right before dinner, so I will add some pictures from the last little while soon. I'm excited to see the green landscape here, Utah is still trying to get growing from the hard winter and cold spring. It's going to be a fun six weeks!
6 comments:
I'm definitley jealous! Enjoy your time at home!
have a great summer with the fam
Chuck and I miss you two
and the noisey little girls the minute you pull away from the curb. Thanks for the visit. To Craig & Janna, have a wonderful six weeks.
Home?!? I forget what Emmett even looks like anymore. It's been awhile. It's good to here Ben has a beard. Please post your bigode fotos quando tu tenhas.
I love your slide show, how are you posting it without using slide.com? Jilly looks crazy with those pig tails and Evelyn looks so grown up in the pictures.
Your site is so cute. Do you remember me? I was NaDell Crowther, now Ransom. Kori is my brother's wife.
Post a Comment