My sister Nicole and her family are here visiting this weekend. I decided to wear a bright red shirt and white polka dot skirt to church. As I'm finishing my hair, Kaden (almost 4) looks at me and says, "You look like a fire truck." I just started laughing; I highly doubt he was insulting my figure. Little boys are awesome. I can hardly wait until Evelyn starts saying ridiculous things like that.
4 comments:
That is so funny! My little boy is always saying off the wall stuff. I love their thought processes.
I bet you were a cute firetruck! Cute mother's day photos.
Shaunie, on our calender it says today is your Birthday! If it is correct then we wish you a very merry happy BIRTHDAY!!! Best of wishes to you on you special day!
Shaunie, I read your last post, and it is simply heartbreaking. What a sweet family. I saw their family picture on your in-laws blog and it just made me tear up. I hope that the mom is doing well, thanks for letting us know. We'll do what we can to help.
Post a Comment