Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A New Hair-do, a Mustache, a Monkey, a Cat, Some Chickens and a Couple of Delinquents

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to.



Here is the new 'do'.

This guy is suspect. If I saw him on the street I would cross to the other side yell, "Get a haircut you hippie!" as he passes.


Evelyn decided she would like to reside in the trees someday.


My cat Yoda. Once my Italian foreign exchange student friend Valeria said, "Yoda is beautiful" in her beautiful Italian accent. I have to agree. Unfortunately since he's moved to the country from the suburbs of L.A. he's let his coat go downhill a bit, it used to be less bushy and more shiny. Even worse, since moving away from home I learned that I am allergic to cats. (Pouring one out for Yoda and the times we had)


Center is Dad's wood shop. Center left is the 'friggen' huuuge' chicken coop after a windstorm (Still under construction). And now for the chickens and the little girls feeding the chickens.







Jillian thought she was a chicken.


Evelyn has been playing Mommy lately and Jilly has fun playing along. She is, after all, about the size of a large doll.

Evelyn still likes to pretend she is a baby sometimes.


But I think she likes the Mommy gig better.

9 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Mom says that Ben needs a hat and a trench coat. Then you would look like the original Pink Panther guy. We also love the new 'do'. Dad says that Heather and I have turned into waterhorse wanna-bes with our new hair-do. but it is the only way that our hair stays out of our face when we don't out clips in it.

Chad said...

Nice hair Shaunie! And Ben, i'm really diggin the mustache. I just got released, so I'm thinking of adding some hairy accents to my ugly mug. :)

Ashley said...

You look gorgeous Shaunie. Cute kids too!

The Mothership said...

haha. this was funny. or it could be that I'm SO exhausted. But probably both. maybe this won't make any sense either. HA. I love the pictures...and yes, I would say Ben is suspect...hmmm...who cuts his hair anyway?? I mean, come on!

Cool chickens. Kaden thought they were ducks. And he thought Jilly was a duck. :)

And I like your hair Shaunie. It's so much lighter in color. I am still trying to figure out how to style mine...hmph.

Kari said...

Shaunies hair is looking so good, and Ben is channeling Pedro from Napolean Dynamite a little bit with that mustache, and as always the girls look darling!

Padilla Fam said...

hey email me ur email address so that i can add you to my blog: nini_sol2003@hotmail.com thanks!

DK Johnston said...

Sure...Shaunie looks great with her new hair and all, but the real star of the show is the caterpillar above Ben's lip. That and the awesome Guyavera makes me want to say, "Hey cool guy."

Kate said...

Shaunie, maybe you are tired of hearing this, but your hair is beautiful! And so are your girls. Hopefully we get to see you all soon!

Niki The Weav said...

I love your hair. I desparetly need to do something with mine. I also love the mustache. Adam just went through that phase. Luckily it didn't last too long. Boys and their facial hair. I bet Evelyn makes a great mommy, I know Maggie can be too much of a mommy sometimes but it is still cute.