Strawberry pizza. Evelyn said, "Oh, yummy dessert Mommy!" Jilly said, "I want pumpkin pie." Guess some of us are still stuck on the holidays. Ben was proud of the pumpkin comment, the pie is his favorite (loaded with whipped cream).
Hey Shawnie, I just posted this comment on your last post but thought you might not see it so here it is again. This is Christy Goodman (Fisher)from BYU Idaho, Nicole's friend and Mike girlfriend at the time. Nicole gave me your blog and I saw you are moving to California in Sept. You will most likely be in my ward. My husband is going to UCI for Medical School and we have been here going on 4 years. He is doing the MD/MBA so we have one more additional year. I would be more than willing to talking to you about housing, the ward, etc. if you are interested. We love it here and have great friends in the ward. I really think you will enjoy it. You can email me at critterchild@hotmail.com and we can exchange phone numbers there. Congratulations!
3 comments:
Yummmmm.....I bought strawberries today. We'll eat them in my coconut dip.
Hey Shawnie,
I just posted this comment on your last post but thought you might not see it so here it is again. This is Christy Goodman (Fisher)from BYU Idaho, Nicole's friend and Mike girlfriend at the time. Nicole gave me your blog and I saw you are moving to California in Sept. You will most likely be in my ward. My husband is going to UCI for Medical School and we have been here going on 4 years. He is doing the MD/MBA so we have one more additional year. I would be more than willing to talking to you about housing, the ward, etc. if you are interested. We love it here and have great friends in the ward. I really think you will enjoy it. You can email me at critterchild@hotmail.com and we can exchange phone numbers there. Congratulations!
yummy! you should post the recipe! i keep checking for news of your little guy's arrival!
Post a Comment