This is what I am doing. Today was due day.
My sister flew in on Wednesday so I have some help with my kids, and at that point I gave this baby the green light.
I hoped I would have some cute, squishy baby pictures to post, but nope.
What do sisters do when they're waiting for a baby? Entertain the kids. Go shopping. Go to the library. Walk a lot (which I would do more of if it would stop SNOWING!!!!!!!!! Can anyone tell I am sick of winter?) We play xBox Lego Star Wars after the girls go to sleep, and take 1 1/2 hours to conquer the pod racing level. Ben then proceeds to show us how it's done and beats it in 7 minutes or something ridiculous like that. We play games......actually we haven't gotten to that one yet.
The morning after my sister got here, Evelyn asked me, "Mommy? Where are we going today? Can we get ready for the hospital now to get the baby out?" I guess I should have more clearly explained that the arrival of their aunt wouldn't mean an automatic baby.
Funny quote of the day from Evelyn: "Mommy, do you have something hungry in your purse?"
I laughed. "Like a green gremlin or something?"
"Huh? What?" she asked, thoroughly confused. "What did you say to me Mommy?"
"Did you mean to ask if I had something to eat in my purse?"
"Oh, yeah."
So. Little gordito. I'm talking to you.
You have the green light.
The turkey timer has popped.
Class is over.
The cake is done.
I'm waiting.
But only for a few more days.
So if you want to use your agency, better do it soon before the induction does it for you!
2 comments:
I hope that baby uses his agency soon!
Gotta make the most of having help around!
Good luck.
Congratulations on #3! I hope things go well for you and your baby comes soon. It really is a bummer to go over the due date! Good luck!
Post a Comment