Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sister Rose...It's Cool to Love Your Family



I posted this here because I know some of Shaunie's cousins like Feist's music (dig it guys!). I do too, she's got a cool sound. My friend told me about this song. It's off Feist's first album, which is is long out of print, and unfortunately the song isn't available for purchase anywhere. It's not her greatest song musically but it's got some good lyrics that I think you'll all enjoy. I guess stuff like this has been on our minds a lot lately since a certain someone close to us has lost it and doesn't seem to care about her family anymore. Maybe she just needs to listen to some Feist...

I might also add, Feist sings a duet with Jeff Tweedy on Wilco's new album, released last week. The song is called "You and I". My good friends Jack and Elaine introduced me to Wilco in 2000 and I am forever grateful to them for doing so. Have a happy day and enjoy some good music.

No comments: