Happy Halloween!
Proof that my kids are like their Dad in pulling faces. "Smile normally," said Ben, as he snapped this shot.
Jilly loves Princesses and Evelyn got her scary witch costume. I think she's just cute, not scary.
My friend's little boy dressed up as Max from where they wild things are. I think he's had the best costume of any kids I've seen this year!
5 comments:
BOO! What a BIG, SCARY, WITCH you are Evelyn! Jillian, I don't think I've ever seen a prettier Cinderella. Waht about your brother Gordo? Did he get his picture taken?
Happy Halloween. Hope it was a good one! Cute costumes. Oh and I think your friend's little "Max" is adorable!
Love the girls smiles! Thanks for the picture! We're so glad you came with us yesterday!
Nice faces! I almost posted a bunch of pictures of Chad and the kids pulling funny faces while carving. Cute girls!
i love their faces in the first pic. very cute! glad you had a fun halloween!
Post a Comment