Enter unseasonable wetness. Inches and inches of rain. Tornado warnings. High winds. Snapped trees. Street flooding. Canceled flights. Grandma and Grandpa get to stay two extra days. Yay!

The babushkas ready to head down to peek at the high surf and beach erosion. We went to the fabric store and they both picked out some fabric they liked, hence the head scarves.

This is the beach we frequent and the high surf and erosion morphed it into something that only slightly resembled the beach we knew. This was before another rain deluge set upon us.

Orange County has a "Great Park" being built. The only completed portion is the events staging area and the free hot air balloon ride.

They take you up 500 feet and you can see most everywhere in Orange County. Pretty neat.

This bike bike-rack. Free fun.





8 comments:
...it ne-ever rains in California but girl let me warn ya, it pouuuuurs, man it pouuuuuuurs. Gald you still have your self respect.
fun times. i'm glad you are enjoying it! hopefully the rains go away soon. I can't believe what the beach looks like - that's nuts!
I like your kid quotes on the sidebar - too funny!
Love the photos you posted of the girls in their head scarves. I thought it was awesome that Ev had on sensible headwear and insensible shoes! Also, I spied that TJ's bag before I noticed the laundry. LUCKY. Just hole up with some chocolate covered pretzels and the rain will end eventually, right?
Yes, those chocolate covered pretzels are the BEST EVER.
I love the picture of Gordo on the stairs. He just looks like he is trying to get away with something. Oh, and Jilly still has pants issues I see. Hehe ;)
Welcome to Winter in California! I must say that I miss it! Of course I lived in Monterey,CA so we probably got more rain than Southern during the Winter. I love a good windy, rainy, thunder and lightening kind of day! Soak it up for me ;)
I have heard all the crazy weather you all are having. Stay dry! Those are cute pictures of the girls with their head scarfs!!!
Is da Gordo trying to copy one of his uncles in one respect?? :)
Post a Comment