Congrats Shaunie! He is so cute! How did he get so big so fast? I remember when we were talking about getting pregnant! He's so cute! Looks like you had fun at Sea World. I like it there. I am doing well-just VERY ready to have this baby. My tummy feels very heavy and it's hard to sleep at night. But thank goodness I somehow still have energy to keep up with Karissa:) Miss you!
2 comments:
wow!! he did that in the foyer of the Newport beach building...so cute!!! Hugs from Jared's mom!!
Congrats Shaunie! He is so cute! How did he get so big so fast? I remember when we were talking about getting pregnant! He's so cute! Looks like you had fun at Sea World. I like it there. I am doing well-just VERY ready to have this baby. My tummy feels very heavy and it's hard to sleep at night. But thank goodness I somehow still have energy to keep up with Karissa:) Miss you!
Post a Comment