Saturday, August 7, 2010

Splash Pad

I'm so glad someone invented these. I don't have to worry about my kids drowning. It's a freeing feeling. 
They were kind of hesitant at first, but quickly got into it. 

And they got very wet in the end, which translates to cold. It's been so cool here all summer, which I'm in no hurry to see heat up. This California weather spoils me rotten. 

The kids have all been measured in the last week. Jilly came in at 31 lbs, outweighing Gordon by only 6. She's 39" tall, Gordon's 32". Those two will be nearly the same size in a year. Jilly only has 1.5 shoe sizes on him. Evelyn is nearly square in her sizing, 45" tall and 44 lbs. The doctor said she is going to be quite the tall kindergartener. Only a little less than a month before school! 

2 comments:

The Mothership said...

Looks like fun! I don't know if my boys would even like those because they hate water in their faces. They are just content to wade. Pretty funny. I looked up Kaden's stats because I thought he was similar to Ev's and they are exactly the same height and weight. Crazy, huh?

Are you all ready for school?

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

My girls would die to go to this waterpark!!