We went for a visit to the Orange County Zoo. We liked it, it's a perfect little kid zoo.
Jillian is obsessed with applying sunscreen. Not a terrible habit to have I guess. We were walking around and she's just casually applying sunscreen.
The ocelot sauntered in front of us, checking us out I guess.
"I want to eat your stroller...."
A kestral. This was Evelyn's favorite part of the zoo.
One of the things I love about our area are the AWESOME city parks. This is Evelyn's favorite one, we pass it on the way to Costco and she always wants to stop and play at it.
We all got some fun in on this toy.
Watch for Jilly's high-pitched, "eeeeeeeEEEYAAAAAA!" in the middle of the video. We think it's hilarious.
5 comments:
ok, so I wanted to tell you that last night before I read this post I was kind of grumpy from mopping the floor and trying to get my house ready for company, but this post instantly lifted my spirits! How could that video not make someone smile? Your such a rad mom Shaunie for riding with Ev and Jilly's yelp is hilarious and so cute!
We miss playing with you guys! Looks like a fun summer. Hope to get down to Orange County seen and see you guys.
soon :)
Isn't that the fun thing about having kids.....it gives you an excuse to still get to act like one!:) That looks like a fun park! Love the video, it's funny!!
What fun! Annabelle loves sunscreen, lotion and chapstick, and will apply them as often as permitted! (And we love that park, too!)
Post a Comment