WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS MUSHY CONTENT: READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
Shaunie is awesome, there's no question about it. I know it, you all know it, that's why we love her. Try to think of something negative to say about Shaunie, it's impossible. She's an incredible mom (3 out of 3 children prefer Mommy to Daddy) a loving spouse, and an influence for good in whatever capacity she interacts with others. It's so cool and such a blessing to be be married to someone I admire and love so much (Love you Sweets!). She's supported me in this long endeavor to pursue a PhD (will the madness end already?) and when I found an exercise that I really loved, she fully supported my purchase of a rather expensive road bike and the corresponding tight, lyrca outfits (it is my golden calf and it is beautiful, but the rider needs to lose that spare tire). For a while I've been encouraging Shaunie to find something to spoil herself with (not that she needs my permission or anything). That Caribbean vacation will have to wait until we can sort out the logistics, but there was another thing that she's been mulling over for some time that was doable. Shaunie did her homework, found a good deal, and violà, here is The Shaunielle with her new digital piano (notice that big smile on her face). It sounds great, it looks great, and it looks even better with my lovely wife sitting in front of it tickling the ivories. I love you Shaunie, thank you for everything!
6 comments:
Looks like fun (if you know how to play that is....and I don't.) Yea for fun new things that help others at the same time.
I like the "three out of three kids prefer her". Lucky for her since you're in school so much, right?
oh yay! you found one! It looks perfect! Remember I still owe you babysitting, we're going out of town next week but I could do this weekend!
we've been looking into one of those....which one did you get?!
if i know anything about Shaunie, it's that she DOES deserve this :)
It's a Yamaha Clavinova CLP 320 I think. I know it's a 320, I'm just not sure about the letters. We were going to go with a lower model, but this piano beat the less piano-like keyboards to pieces when I actually played on it. It is worth what we paid for it.
Maybe I could learn some simple stuff when I am down there...
You'd have a great teacher Ryan!
Post a Comment