Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. We're having our share of computer issues.
Earlier this week, I was folding laundry in my room and Gordon was perched on top of my cedar chest, where he can gaze out the window and watch the world go by. His favorite thing to watch though, is the garbage man. He loves those men and their truck so much he sang them a song.
"Happa birday a garbge man, happa birday a garbge man, happa birday aaa garbge man....happa birday a garbge man!"
I wish the garbage men could have heard him. It was so cute. If only I had gotten a picture, or better, a movie of it. Sometimes I wish I could download stuff like that out of my brain and onto the computer. Wouldn't that be awesome?
2 comments:
adorable! Yes! I have often wished I could just say "click" in my brain and that photo would go straight to my computer, haha!
i hear ya; we have all of this cuh-razy awesome technology but it's almost impossible to grab it at the opportune time.
Post a Comment