I can't believe this kid is two. He's spoiled, as far as pictures go.
He is my sweetheart, still quite a momma's boy.
A favorite hiding place.
Daddy got him excited about something! Evil eyebrows. Ben calls him "pícaro." I think it means mischevious. He loves wearing his pajamas, and would stay in them all day if I let him. Sometimes I do.
There's the beloved garbage man.
He is perplexed by babies. He doesn't want to get too close.
This kid LOVES to "wat da curb?" Anything resembling a curb, and he wants on it.
He couldn't be a real boy without loving the dirt.
Or loving dangerous weapons. Evelyn almost lost her face on this one.
He's interested in the toilet, thinks farts are hilarious, and I may try potty-training him this summer.
Pícaro #2. I'm glad he's calmed down with his destructive capabilities. He's actually interested in his toys now, instead of just cell phones and computers. He loves the Tinkerbell movies, and can plug one into the DVD player. He then finds "his memote" and pushes the skip button to all the different chapters and movie previews on the disc. The girls get a little frustrated when he's in control of the movie. On the computer, instead of banging on it like he used to, he asks for "moo-sic?", and when you put on a song he likes, he asks to "dance." For him, this is holding onto Dad or Mom's hands while jumping as hard as he can on my bed. So I guess he's figuring out that technology, as long as you're not breaking it, can do fun things for you. Yay!
Here is Gordon's Birthday song. This boy loves him some fire. The next video extends the want for more candles, and you get a glimpse of the girls too.
For those not viewing in a newsfeed, there's another new post below this one.
3 comments:
Your kids are so adorable. Those cream puffs look delicious!!! I think the best part of making your own cream puffs is eating the middle out to fill with pudding. Yum.
Our kids all like to walk on curbing too. Happy birthday little Gordon!!!
he's adorable, can't believe how much he's grown up. I love hearing him talk. Happy birthday Gordon!
Happy Birthday, Gordon! At the playground the other day, I was thinking, when will he be 2?! Answered!
Post a Comment