We had Family Home Evening last night about the importance of prophets, and then talked a bit about what President Monson has taught us to do. We mentioned "the attitude of gratitude" and Ben asked everyone to list five things they're grateful for. So I'm recording this for fun.
Evelyn: school, rootbeer, my Little House on the Prairie books, softball lessons, and my family.
Ben: My family, the gospel, my bike, the fact that I can read books for a living (thus far), and the clear blue skies we get with white puffy clouds after it rains.
Jilly: My blankie and my stuffies, my food, the house, our car, and the holidays.
Gordon: My energeeeeee! (jumps off the top of the bar stool), Buzz Lightyear, the robot man (?), spit! (raspberries he means, and then he blows one), and airplanes.
Shaunie: My family, the gospel, piano, the gym, and our house.
1 comment:
This will be fun for the kids to look back on in a few years. I can just picture Gordon.
Post a Comment