A funny thing happened yesterday. I was interviewed to get a sound bite for a local news story! Really, it's not that exciting, although it was funny to see myself on the 11 o'clock news for, really, about 5 seconds. I had no makeup, no earrings, and hadn't even got my shower for the day yet. And I was in my lounge clothes, gray t-shirt and pink crops. As soon as the reporter packed her stuff up in the car, Ben comes out from his hiding place where he's been watching the whole thing and takes a picture of the reporter and her car. So ridiculous. And he just laughed and laughed. I didn't do bad on the broadcast, like stammer or say "uhhh" too many times, which was good. Just wanted to share one of the weirder things that's happened this summer.
Last week was Kari's wedding, and I must say, I really enjoyed the nearly three days of family get-togethers, and Ben enjoyed not really having to work any of those days either. Everyone did a great job with the wedding, the food was delicious, and everything (and everyone) looked great. It was a lot of fun seeing family I haven't seen in at least two years or longer, and look forward to it again in about 10 days at Brock's wedding. Today we went boating, and tomorrow is the 24th of July celebration, and a bridal shower on Saturday, and then Nicole will be here..........will it ever end? Let me just say the summer is FLYING by, and in a few short weeks we'll be back in Utah....where does all the time go?
I have tons and tons of pics to post, but due to a certain computer game called 'Command & Conquer' (curse you EA Games!!! :) taking over the computer I store my pictures on, I am unable to bring them to this screen. So please standby!
No comments:
Post a Comment