Sunday, July 29, 2007

Now for the pictures


Ryan and Ben are gone right now (no 'Command & Conquer' on Sundays!!) so I have access to the computer. Jilly learned to crawl this last week, which she is so happy about. Now she can get right next to Evelyn and play with her, and Evelyn doesn't seem to mind it too much. She also cut her first bottom tooth on about Wednesday. But she does not like anyone trying to pry her mouth open for anything. So no pictures of cute baby teeth. She's turning into a better eater, and loves macaroni and cheese, just like mommy and sister. (I've always loved mac 'n' cheese). Here she crawled over to the block bucket and decided to eat a Lego man.




I used to be able to pull out some of my scrapbooking stuff and do it on the floor while she played a couple feet away. No longer will that be possible.



Evelyn loves having little people to play with, and any little kid she sees on the computer is promptly named "tayden?" It's been fun to have little cousins and second cousins come to visit and play. Cousin Kaden came last weekend, and they decided they could be friends and share the trike.


The spontaneous laughing started happening the next day. Apparently I missed something funny.


Here are the Gibbons girls (most of them, with a few additions!) at Kari's reception.

No comments: