Thursday, October 18, 2007
Happy Anniversary to us
Well, for those newlyweds out there, married life passes pretty fast. As of the 18th, we've been married four years. Before I was married, I had no affinity for the month of October, but now if the fall weather resembles the way it was the day we were married, I get all romantic and reminiscent about our wedding day. It really was perfect; I can't think of anything that went wrong that day. If it did, we must have just laughed about it. And that's the way it's been ever since. Ben is one of the most un-serious people I have ever met. That's what attracted to me to him in the first place. He complements my seriousness, although I have become less so being married to him. I love being married for the friendship, pillow talk, and general sense of completeness I feel, having someone by my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment