Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays to You!



Here is the picture we took in October by ourselves. Ben set the timer on the camera, ran over, and Evelyn actually looked. Jilly wouldn't though. Her face is like, what are we looking at here? Why are you telling me to look over there? It was the first and best picture. The rest look like Evelyn is trying to escape.

Looking over the last year, its been a whirlwind. Each year passes more quickly, and I expect it will remain so. We lived in three different houses, Evelyn started talking, and Jilly is growing from a baby to a toddler. We enjoyed our time with family this summer, and with friends here in Provo. Ben is fully immersed in his Master's program, and that's an entire story unto itself. It certainly makes him busier than he's ever been. I'm just trying to keep up with the girls and the demands of running a household. My visions of scrapbooking and quilting are on hold for now. I'll have more time to do it (I hope) this summer. And as I'm trying to get cleaned up and packed for our trip to Idaho, I hope to remember and reflect on the birth of Christ and the wonderful gift of His life. To all of you, where ever you may be this holiday, we hope you have a Merry Christmas and make some good resolutions for New Year's!

P.S. Jillian has finally broken the 16 pound weight barrier. She's been 15 pounds for nearly 5 months. Most one-year-olds should weigh somewhere around 22 pounds. She fell below the growth charts, and the doctor was all worried, but I guess she's just a shrimp. She is actually starting to wear 9-12 month clothes instead if 6 months. So hooray for Jilly!

No comments: