Friday, September 15, 2006

Aunt Michelle and Uncle Nate's Wedding

 Aunt Michelle and Uncle Nate were married in September, and I was 34 weeks pregnant. Michelle told me when they were making wedding plans, they laughed at the thought of one of their bridesmaids being pregnant. Little did they know that I would be! I made my dress which turned out very nice, although a bit shorter than I would have liked it. It was fun to be part of a wedding. 
 Getting everything together before the ceremony.
 I walked down the aisle with one of Nate's brothers. 
 Aunt Michelle and Dad Cluff. 

 The way this picture worked out, it looked like Michelle was getting up close to Evelyn, and I thought it was so sweet. Then a few years later, I realized she was hugging Grandma Green, so the way the picture turned out was a happy accident. 
 Pictures were taken at a beautiful park nearby. 
 The wedding party. 
 Nate, Michelle, and the Cluff parents. 



 Grandpa and Grandma Hafen at the wedding reception. 
 Dad and Evelyn. I made Evelyn's dress as well, it was fun seeing her get around in this big, satin dress. 
 I got to stand in the reception line, and Evelyn eventually got tired of waiting for me to come and hold her. 


Michelle and Dad Cluff have the bride's dance (I think that's what it's referred to as). 
 We tried to do some dancing, but Evelyn wanted to right there with all the strangers around. 

 The three siblings - Ben, Michelle, and Dan. 
Cluff family wedding picture. It was  really fun weekend. We stayed with Aunt Patricia and Uncle Tom in their new house, and got to visit with all the guests staying there. Evelyn did really well despite missing naps due to the wedding chaos, and I felt good in spite of my being 8 months pregnant. 

No comments: