I was awaiting the impending arrival of Jillian. She was due October 29.
Evelyn was becoming better entertained by the TV, for which I was grateful, with a new baby on the way and all. Baby Einstein was her favorite. She'd also watch the original adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
Learning how to ham it up.
Riding the duckie floatie around with Dad. We got this from Grandma and Grandpa Cows, and still have it! (6+ years later). That's a record for this household.
I got into doing pilates with an exercise ball shortly after Evelyn was born, as it helped my body put itself back together after pregnancy and delivery. Evelyn was sitting and bouncing on the ball, just like she'd seen me do.
Ben flew down to California for the wedding of a co-worker who he'd become close friends with. Kyle had taken Ben and I out to dinner a few times before Evelyn was born, and we were so excited for him when he finally found Kate. Kyle was the one who got Ben hooked on BYU sports and college football.
The wedding was at the Los Angeles Temple, and Ben got to stay with Uncle Dan and check out his new house.
Evelyn and I hung out and kept busy while Ben was away for that short trip. I actually ended up getting a sinus infection while he was gone, but no baby arrived either, so I considered myself lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment