A picture Daddy took before he headed out to school one morning - I was tired! When Evelyn was a newborn, I would sleep in until 10 am or later sometimes. That luxury was now gone with Evelyn waking up around 7:30 most mornings.
So I could often be found on the couch napping, or trying to while Evelyn was napping or otherwise occupied.
Evelyn started carrying stuff around almost constantly at this age. A phone was a favorite item, and anything with a handle worked well too.
A cute face where you can see the brown of her eyes starting to develop. They'd been slate gray for so long, I thought they were going to stay that way.
Getting ready to brave the cold.
Ben got creative one night and built a fort so Evelyn would have somewhere to focus her energy. I can't remember what I would do all day to keep her entertained during the winter. She didn't have much stamina to be out in the snow and cold for too long.
She enjoyed it.
Talking to Grandma Cluff (I think). She liked to wear the headphones, just like Daddy.
Hanging out with Jillian.
One of Jilly's first smiles while awake, though I think it was still a spontaneous smile. We hadn't done anything to elicit the smile.
Helping Mommy again. Never-ending piles of dishes.
Evelyn's first experience with snow. She lasted about 15 minutes before getting cold and wanting to go in the house. It being night outside probably didn't help either.
A cute baby face, finally cleared of baby acne and oil. She was starting to interact just a bit by this time.
Evelyn got this doll high chair as a gift from one of Ben's friends, and she was convinced it was for her to sit in. See the baby doll in the background? She wasn't about to let the doll sit in there. I think she eventually ended up breaking it.
No comments:
Post a Comment