Thursday, November 8, 2012

October was super busy

 What my husband thinks I do on Sunday (look fabulous all day)
 What I like to do on Sunday (sit down and eat something yummy)

(Like this Boston Cream Pie the kids picked to make)
 What I actually do. 
 These pictures all uploaded to the computer in an unintentional series, and it made me laugh. Ben's cell phone camera was putting weird lines in the pictures, so I think he kept testing it to see if it returned to normal. 

 The Cub Scouts in our ward held a dinner fundraiser, and there was a "Mad Scientist" show as well. The kids all got to make that gak goo stuff, except Ev's batch disintegrated and it ended up being a case of chewing gum gone horribly wrong. 
After church one day, we headed to a lookout point. The skies were really clear and you could see downtown L.A. and Rancho Palos Verdes.  
Ben calls this picture, "The kids surveying their land."  
 And Jilly's making a really funny face. 
 Serious Ben shot. 
 Sleeping beauties. 
Here is evidence of Gordon sleeping in Ev's bed. He climbs up with her whenever he has the presence of mind to do it instead of coming in to wake me up. Which I am grateful for. As long as he doesn't wake up too early and wake Ev up as well. 

1 comment:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

SO just replying to your comment on my blog. Yes it is nuts and she agrees. The studio owner is not a dancer, she bought the studio this summer when it was going out of business so her daughter could continue to train there. She admits she doesn't know all the right things to do, but has a studio manager who is a dancer. She only opened the little classes because a teacher requested them and set up the times etc. Then that teacher rarely showed up to teach because of health issues. So she was desperate. We both know the classes need to change, but we can't do it mid year or parents get angry and so I stepped into an already difficult situation. I will update on it soon, its been interesting.