Sunday, June 30, 2013

More from Washington

 It's been several years since we'd been here at prime cherry picking time.

 Super yum. 

 Uncle Bryson and Aunt Pam's wedding reception. My parents and siblings. 
Grandpa and Grandma Hill came out from Idaho for a quick visit. They are half of my kids' last living great-grandparents. 
 Evelyn on a sugar high. 
 Angel food cake with slice strawberries and cream puffs were served, along with fresh cherries, nuts and candy. I like food. So does Jilly - most of the time. 
 Evelyn posing a nice picture for Dad. It's been the best picture of her this year.

 The kids liked watching who was going to get cake in the face. Jaren's kind of photo-bombing in the background. I think the kids liked the wedding over all; they had a lot of fun entertaining each other. 
 Nicole and I (my sibling closest in age to myself). She took on the task of last-minute prep for the reception, and I was  happy to babysit the kids. 
If Gordon could have made this face in our good pictures, he would have been a happy camper. 

No comments: