Friday, May 16, 2008

Some Pictures

This post is mostly pictures with a little explanation. It's a busy place here, with lots to do, especially outside. The weather is finally warming, which is nice, but the 99 degree day we're supposed to have tomorrow won't go in the 'nice' category. There will be a lot more pictures!

Jilly is loving getting all dirty in Grandma's flower beds. Picking the flowers is fun too, which she is showing off to me in this picture.

There are two little watering cans, one for each of the girls, but Evelyn still likes the huge watering can. And she tends to water the same spot, over and over instead of giving all the plants water, despite my telling her that ALL the plants like water. So I just hope she doesn't end up killing anything through over-watering.

Jilly took a few days to warm up to "Gan-pa" but started dragging books over one day for him to read.
Kaden and Evelyn loved playing together over the weekend. They could've spent hours on the tire swing.
And jumping on the trampoline. Jilly wanted in on the action, but the older kids are a little too rambunctious, and Jilly some-what under-coordinated at this point.
Here is Ben's beard, about 10 days ago. We'll keep you posted on that action. He doesn't like to shave, but BYU honor code says no beards on campus. So he'll grow it out until he has to go back to school on June 23rd.
This was today, out planting the garden. Can you see the mud on Jilly's face? Mmmm, mud. I had to get the soil ready, so out came the hose and Evelyn thought it would be a good opportunity to water Jilly. Hey, maybe it'll help her grow. My mom has a rock in one of her flower beds that says, "Grow, dang it!" I say the same, but with a lot more love of course.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I always love seeing pictures of you all on the farm. Seems like a little wonderland. I love it! Enjoy!

Lynn Gurney said...

Ben the beard is nice. I can't wait for the the bigode (mustache) pictures int the fall. I'm glad you guys actually update your blog. It's fun to read.

Adam The Weav said...

It's always good to check your blog because I am comforted in knowing I am not the only one too lazy to shave.

Cody said...

Don't let "walk out girl" hear you say that or see your beard... If I were not looking for a job maybe I would have one. Just got to convince Karina to let me have one!

Di Cluff said...

Great beard Ben. To Craig & Janna: enjoy the girls and keep them in hugs. My favorite picture is of Jilly on Granpa Craigs lap reading a story.