Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Evelyn!




6 comments:

Kate said...

I can't believe she is four! I remember when I first met you guys, she was practically a baby. She is adorable. Good luck on your thesis, Ben. And enjoy your vacation, Shaunie!

Di said...

Wow Evelyn! Your new bike IS many colors just like you said. Happy Birthday and have fun riding it.

Michelle said...

Hope you enjoyed the sprinkles on your cupcakes! happy 4th birthday Llevelyn!!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday Evelyn! You are such a big girl and so beautiful and smart! We hope you had a great day! Love the Sedas

Ashley said...

How fun. Looks like she can ride her bike well. We were planning to get a bike for Graysen's birthday as well. Did you get the 16 in. or 12 in. bike size? Happy Birthday Evelyn!!

The Mothership said...

Kaden wants to know if her bike was in a wrapper. :)

I'm glad she is enjoying it. Is Jilly still jealous?