Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blue jammies and red nails

"What's that you say? I'm wearing my sister's pajamas?"

I know the laundry situation is in bad shape when I have to dig through the girl's hand-me-downs to find something for the poor boy to wear to bed. No clean pants. No clean onesies. No clean pajamas. At least what I found was blue.

Jilly was ecstatic to be wearing the same pajamas as Gordon.

Evelyn, despondent and crying. "I can't play with them and have fun with them because I don't have the same pajamas! I remember we had three pairs of penguin pajamas(nope)! Waaaahhhh! "

I cheered her up by painting her nails. Red. "Wow," she breathed. "Mommy, I don't like light paint colors any more, only dark ones! Wow!"

The power of red nail polish.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love this post, how cute is Gordon? Did that video I put up with them in it work for you guys yet?

Di said...

I was just looking at the pictures we took of the Christmas we all got our penguin jammies. So Jilly is the size Evelyn was, wow. Gordo has such beautiful eyes. I'm so glad Evelyn is such a "girly girl."