Thursday, February 11, 2010

Craft #1

It seems I get bit by the crafting bug every January. I churn stuff out through March, and then it seems to get out of my system. 3 kids is not conducive to a "craft bug." I only was able to finish this fun project because my mom was in town. I had these boards sitting in my craft stuff, applied Modge Podge (the best stuff ever) and scrapbook paper, and there was something pretty to hang on the wall. Hopefully I can get some more stuff finished before the summer hits.

3 comments:

Emily said...

So nice! They really look professional. I've been feeling crafty ever since Max was born but I need some direction. I do need to get me some Mod Podge (never have bought this for myself before!) and maybe bounce some more ideas off of you. Can't wait to see what else you're working on!

NaDell said...

Those are really cute. Good job and way to decorate a whole wall so cheaply.

Zac and Kaylan said...

Hey Shaunie, It's been forever since I've left a comment! I love the Waambulance idea! We might have to try that one ;) The only idea I have for the kids all sharing a room is make sure they know they have their own personal space for their stuff. If that is possible? The kids will look back at it as the best times they shared together. Our room is pretty much our own except for the pack of diapers, clothes everywhere, unmade bed and clutter everywhere. One day we will have clean organized homes but for now...bring on the chaos b/c it only lasts a short amount of time :(