Waiting in line. It was a long wait that first day, she got kind of impatient!
We got the bus pass a few days later. Riding the bus was the thing she was most excited about with the onset of kindergarten. When I picked her up from school on the first day, I got an earful and then some from her sweet little mouth. She thought for sure she belonged in the "bus line" when it was time to go home, not the "pick-up" line, and when her teacher told her to get in the "pick-up" line, she was hopping mad. It will be a funny story for me to remember when she's older.
3 comments:
I love it, what a personality. Can't hardly believe she is that old already, but so cute!
Shaunie-these are the cutest photos! Evelyn looks SO Grown Up And so beautiful! I dream of this day! (Not to get rid of my daughter, but because I'm a teacher and I love school time!)
I can't beleive she started school! She is growing up so fast, what a cutie!:)
Post a Comment