Friday, January 30, 2009

"It's called a Star Destroyer Mommy!"

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Ah, how familiar does that look?
We don't have the awesome beach towel, but we do have Star Wars Legos. Andy said that he couldn't get into the figures because once he did it would be a "slippery slope" and he'd never be able to stop. Elizabeth corrects me too!

DK Johnston said...

Ben...you are my idol! I have not been able to get through to Maggie but there is still hope for Lincoln. Also, I am afraid that I am too Star Wars selfish with my kids...I don't let them play with my action figures. I even hide them from nephews, who happen to be awesome Star Wars fans. I am just too scared that I might lose Hans Blaster, Vaders lightsaber, or even worse...Bobba Fett's Jet pack! I am totally serious. Anyway, back to the issue...Shaunie...it is totally a Star Destroyer...and the big round ball is the Death Star...Geez!

Di said...

This is for Dan; put the blaster, light saber and jet pack away and let Maggie play with your action figures...Geez!